How much does it cost?
Packrooster Shipping has a fixed monthly price without any additional fees or label limits. The price is based on your Shopify Plan:
Shopify Basic $29/month
Shopify Standard $39/month
Shopify Advanced $49/month
Shopify Plus $99/month
We also offer an enterprise plan with more features, such as product scanning and warehouse staff analytics for $199.
Can I try it first?
Yes, of course! Packrooster Shipping comes with a free 14-day trial and a free plan for development stores.
How can I add it to my Shopify store?
Do you offer help setting up the App?
What carrier integrations are supported?
Currently Packrooster supports these carriers:
- Posti (Smartship)
- Posti (direct integration)
- PostNord (FI, SE, DK & NO)
- DB Schenker
- DHL Express
- Deutsche Post
- GLS Finland
If there's a carrier that you need support for, don't hesitate to contact us! We're constantly developing the App by the merchant feedback.
How can I connect the carriers to Packrooster Shipping?
To connect carriers, you'll need API keys or user accounts with the carriers of your choice. If you need help to get started, contact our friendly customer service.
How do I get API credentials for the integrations?
You can contact the salesperson of the carrier of which services you want to integrate, they'll help you forward.
Shipping methods & pickup points
What is third party carrier calculated shipping rates? What is Carrier Service?
Third party carrier calculated shipping rates, also known as carrier service is a technology hosted by Shopify. Carrier service is available for Shopify Shopify plans and above. Carrier service is the technology that allows third party apps like Packrooster Shipping to display shipping rates and pickup points at the checkout. If you want to display dynamic pickup points or custom shipping methods created in Packrooster Shipping at your checkout, you're going to need this in your Shopify store!
How can I create shipping methods?
There are three ways to create shipping methods with Packrooster.
1) You can create shipping rates in your Shopify store and connect those rates to the services that you want from Packrooster Shipping.
2) You can create advanced shipping rates from Packrooster. This requires the "carrier calculated shipping rates" -feature from Shopify.
3) You can activate dynamic pickup points to display the pickup locations closest to your customer's address. This also requires the "carrier calculated shipping rates" -feature from Shopify.
How do activate carrier pickup points?
You can activate carrier pickup points from Packrooster -> Settings -> Shipping methods -> Add pickup points. When setting up pickup points, you have the same advanced shipping options as you have when creating a general shipping method in Packrooster.
How can I process & fulfill orders?
There are three ways to process orders with Packrooster Shipping.
1) You can open an individual order to Packrooster from the order page (More actions -> Open with Packrooster). From there you can process the order and print the shipping label.
2) You can open multiple orders in Packrooster by selecting the orders from the order list and More actions -> Open with Packrooster. From here you can fulfill and print the shipping labels for all the selected orders.
3) You can use Packrooster's own search directly from the App to open the order in Packrooster. You can also use the search to automatically fulfill and print the searched order. This is recommended solution if you process many orders every day.
Can I automatically process, fulfill and print shipping label for orders using barcodes?
Absolutely, and we totally recommend it!Here's a guide for that.
Can I fulfill orders from only one selected location?
Yes you can! If there are items from multiple locations in the order you are fulfilling, you can fulfill all items or you can choose to fulfill items only from specific location. This will leave the order to a state of partial fulfillment and rest of the items can be fulfilled later!
What is the Enterprise version of Packrooster Shipping?
Packrooster Shipping Enterprise is a version of Packrooster Shipping that brings additional high level features to the app - barcode or SKU scanning of products to the order and an order processing analytics feature.
How much does it cost?
The monthly subscription cost of Enterprise Packrooster is $199/month. As always, there are no hidden or additional costs.
What are the main features or benefits of Enterprise Packrooster versus the Standard version?
The main features that Packrooster Shipping Enterprise Plan gives you are:
- The ability to scan products to the order fulfillment using either barcode or SKU. You can open up the order for processing in Packrooster using the same barcode scanner. The app gives you a note if you try to scan an item which does not belong to the order. This means that there will be no incorrectly packaged shipments leaving your warehouse anymore - saving you money, time and effort.
- User management and reporting - You can add your warehouse personnel to Packrooster, so that you can get insight on who has packed the order and reports of the processed order amounts.
How does it work?
The usage of Enterprise is simple! It opens up new settings to your for you to set up Packrooster's order processing the way you want it. When set up, just open up the order in Packrooster and start scanning the products you have collected to the order. After every line item is scanned, the automations set in Packrooster will fulfill the order, send the customer a shipping confirmation note and a shipping label gets printed out!
Latest Packrooster articles
Greetings, Shopify enthusiasts! We are thrilled to share some groundbreaking news that will elevate your e-commerce experience to new heights. Packrooster Shipping, your go-to Shopify app for seaml...
This article discusses an essential technology provided by Shopify: third-party carrier-calculated shipping rates, also known as Carrier Service. Carrier Service plays an important role when using ...
Did you know that you can easily deliver letters easily with our Shopify app Packrooster Shipping? With our Posti Integration and Posti Smartship integration, you can save time and effort by printi...