Packrooster is an official Shopify App - it has been tested and approved by Shopify. Packrooster contains the most advanced features to create different kind of shipping methods and integrate those shipping methods to the carriers you choose. Packrooster is developed every day by the feedback and requirements of our beloved merchants. Our friendly customer service is here to help you with onboarding.
Packrooster has three plans based on which features you need: Standard ($29/month), Global ($69/month) and Enteprise ($299/month). There are no additional costs.
Currently Packrooster supports these carriers: Posti, Matkahuolto, DB Schenker, DHL Express, Deutsche Post, GLS Finland, PostNord, Unifaun, Budbee, Fiuge & Shipit.
If there's a carrier that you need support for, don't hesitate to contact us! We're constantly developing the App by the merchant feedback.
Yes of course! We offer a free 14-day trial for you to test the App.
You can install Packrooster Shipping from Shopify App Store.
To connect carriers, you'll need API keys or user accounts with the carriers of your choice. If you need help to get started, contact our friendly customer service.
There are three ways to create shipping methods with Packrooster.
1) You can create shipping rates in your Shopify store and connect those rates to the services that you want from Packrooster Shipping.
2) You can create advanced shipping rates from Packrooster. This requires the "carrier calculated shipping rates" -feature from Shopify.
3) You can activate dynamic pickup points to display the pickup locations closest to your customer's address. This also requires the "carrier calculated shipping rates" -feature from Shopify.
There are three ways to process orders with Packrooster Shipping.
1) You can open an individual order to Packrooster from the order page (More actions -> Open with Packrooster). From there you can process the order and print the shipping label.
2) You can open multiple orders in Packrooster by selecting the orders from the order list and More actions -> Open with Packrooster. From here you can fulfill and print the shipping labels for all the selected orders.
3) You can use Packrooster's own search directly from the App to open the order in Packrooster. You can also use the search to automatically fulfill and print the searched order. This is recommended solution if you process many orders every day.
Absolutely, and we totally recommend it! Here's a guide for that.